According to the story Don Jorgenson wrote on Wednesday night for KELOLAND News at 6, 248 tickets have been issued by the city of Sioux Falls since Monday night, and 18 of those vehicles were towed.
I want to remind you all to be aware of where you park your car and when/if snow alerts are issued. If you are unfortunate enough to be ticketed, it’ll cost you $35, however, if you are towed it will cost you another $120 to get your vehicle back.
Now, I don’t know about you but I can think of many other things I would like to do with $35. Here’s a list of my top 5.
1. Seasons of The Office. The old ones are on sale for $39.99 at Target, so you can almost buy one.
2. Get my hair done at Stewart’s. A cut and color costs me roughly $35.
3. Go to ten movies at West Mall 7. Hey, they only cost $3 each plus tax.
4. Pay my gas bill. Not that it’s fun but I like to be warm.
5. Buy groceries. Do you know how much you can eat on $35?
(I know the list is random but you get the picture).
And, on the rundown for tonight is an exciting Eye on Keloland about recycling in Aberdeen by Erich Schaffhauser, information from Pierre about an immigration law similar to Arizona’s by Ben Dunsmoor and Jon Wilson will tell you about the struggle to keep township roads clear with the drifting snow.